After In the Castle Stage , i announce The Ms. Y Stage! I have some problems in beginning, because i don't have idea about what scaling...

Another SoR 4 stage released

After In the Castle Stage, i announce The Ms. Y Stage! I have some problems in beginning, because i don't have idea about what scaling i will use in game. So, the first version of stage will be this:

As you can see, the stage will have a lot of diferences if you compare with original version, shown below:

So, i remade all positioning and background items again, resulting in this final result:

I know, isn't perfect, but the lighting and positioning is much better than old version.
I noticed who i missed the armours in windows, but it will be breakable, so, i decided to not use them. I can put in "alternate version" maybe?

You can download in Stages/SoR 4 section.

0 Comments: